Membership in the Association
Individual regular membership
for natural persons
- the right to vote during the General Meeting of Members
- the right to vote or stand in elections to the Association Authorities
- the ability to participate in all events organised by the Association
- persons professionally associated with the electric power industry, or holding written recommendations from minimum two individual regular members of the Association
for legal persons
- PSBE's support in protecting the company's professional and business interests
- the possibility of promotion during events organised by the Association within preferable conditions
- preferable conditions for employees to participate in trainings and events organised by PSBE
- companies running business activity related to the electric power industry, with their registered offices in Poland
Individual supporting membership
for natural persons
- the ability to participate in all free events organised by the Association
- preferable conditions to participate in payable trainings and events organised by PSBE
- lower membership fee than individual regular members
- person related to the electric power industry or holding written recommendations from minimum two individual regular members of the Association
FILL IN THE FORM
We will contact you within 24h
Information clause concerning the processing of personal data addressed to all PSBE membership candidates
Under Regulation (UE) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter referred to as General Data Protection Regulation GDPR), please be informed that:
1. Your Personal Data Processor: the Polish Electric Power Industry Association seated in Warsaw, ul. T. Chałubińskiego 8 (40th floor), 00-613 Warsaw, registered in the Register of Associations of the National Court Register with the number 0000276239, hereinafter referred to as „the Processor” or „the Association”. The Processor conducts operations related to processing of your personal data.
2. Contact details DPO: Rafał Andrzejewski
3. Purposes of processing personal data and their legal grounds:
Your Personal Data will be processed in the following purposes and on the following legal grounds:
a) purposes related to membership in the Association (becoming member, registration etc.), (art. 6 (1)(a, f, c) GDPR);
b) purposes related to completing statutory goals (specified in our Articles of Association), which constitutes legally justified interests of the Processor - art. 6 (1)(f) GDPR, as well as upon your consent - art. 6 (1)(a) GDPR;
c) in order to fullfil legal obligations of the Processor, in particular related to accountancy (art. 6 (1)(c) GDPR, Law on Associations of 7 April 1989, the Polish Accounting Act, tax regulations);
d) possibly in order to protest against claims, which constitutes legally justified interests of the Processor - art. 6 (1)(f) GDPR;
4. Recipients of the data:
Your Personal Data may be processed by third parties with whom the Processor entered info personal data processing outsourcing agreements, in particular within the scope of accounting, IT.
Your data is not trasferred beyond the EEA (European Economic Area).
5. Is there any obligation to provide Personal Data?
Providing your Personal Data is voluntary however prerequisite to becoming member of the Association. Should you choose not to provide your data, your admission to the Association may not be granted.
6. Retention of personal data:
a) Candidates' data is processed for the period of admission procedures (the decision of the Management Board on admission) and for the period of proving that the Association operates lawfully or until withdrawal of consent to process personal data. Upon admission amongst members, personal data is processed accordingly:
- for purposes related to accounting and tax operations – within the period of 5 years since the end of the year in which the tax obligation occured;
- for the period necessary to complete our statutory goals;
- upon completion of the primal goal for which they have been collected, your data will be processed for archiving purposes within the period according to local archiving regulations and necessary for protecting against any claims (within the statue of limitation) and for the period necessary to prove lawful operation of the Association.
7. You have the right to:
a) pursuant to art. 15 GDPR, the right to access your Personal Data, including the right to acquire their copy;
b) pursuant to art. 16 GDPR, the right to request rectification (amending) your personal data;
c) the right to erasure of your Personal Data – pursuant to stipulations and under conditions specified in art. 17 GDPR,
d) the right to restriction of processing – pursuant to stipulations and under conditions specified in art. 18 GDPR,
e) the right to data portability – pursuant to stipulations and under conditions specified in art. 20 GDPR,
f) the right to object – pursuant to stipulations and under conditions specified in art. 21 GDPR,
g) the right to complain to the supervisory authority (the President of the Personal Data Protection Office),
h) the right to withdraw consent to process your Personal Data (which applies only to the data for which processing you have given consent – you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent affects lawfullness of data processing according to the prior consent before its withdrawal. Withdrawal of consent may be performed in the same way the consent was given.).
In order to execute your rights please address your request to: email@example.com.
8. Your Personal Data is automatically profiled.