INFORMATION CLAUSE CONCERNING THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Under Regulation (UE) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter referred to as General Data Protection Regulation GDPR), please be informed that:
- Your Personal Data Processor: the Polish Electric Power Industry Association seated in Warsaw, ul. T. Chałubińskiego 8 (40th floor), 00-613 Warsaw, registered in the Register of Associations of the National Court Register with the number 0000276239, hereinafter referred to as „the Processor” or „the Association”. The Processor conducts operations related to processing of your personal data.
- Contact details DPO: Maria Skotnicka
- Purposes of processing personal data and their legal grounds:
Your Personal Data will be processed in the following purposes and on the following legal grounds:
a) purposes related to statutory activities of the Association, i.e.:
– organising support for members of the Association in solving economic, organisational and legal problems related to their economic activity undertaken in the country and abroad,
– assessment and providing opinions on the applicable and draft regulations, regarding the subject of the Association activity, as well as submission of own projects and postulates in this respect,
– cooperation with other organisations in the development and improvement of standards for the electric power industry,
– promoting vocational education at various levels as well as organising and conducting specialist industry training,
– cooperation with universities and the scientific community in order to popularise the use of new and innovative technologies in the electric power industry,
– conducting market and marketing research related to the industry, and dissemination of their findings,
– informing the public about market trends and promoting the aims and effects of the Association activities,
which constitutes legally justified interests of the Processor – art. 6 (1)(f) GDPR, as well as upon your consent – art. 6 (1)(a) GDPR;
b) entering and executing agreements (art. 6 (1)(b) GDPR);
c) in order to fullfil legal obligations of the Processor, in particular related to accountancy (art. 6 (1)(c) GDPR, Law on Associations of 7 April 1989, the Polish Accounting Act, tax regulations);
d) possibly in order to protest against claims, which constitutes legally justified interests of the Processor – art. 6 (1)(f) GDPR;
e) in order to promote the Association, send newsletter, conduct marketing activities – art. 6 (1)(a) GDPR, art. 6 (1)(f) GDPR – which constitutes justified interests of the Processor, i.e. direct marketing.
- Recipients of the data:
Your Personal Data may be processed by third parties with whom the Processor entered info personal data processing outsourcing agreements, in particular within the scope of accounting, IT.
Your data is not trasferred beyond the EEA (European Economic Area).
- Is there any obligation to provide Personal Data?
Providing your Personal Data is voluntary however prerequisite to undertake certain actions, e.g. entering into agreements, participating in an initiative undertaken by the Association, contacting us. Should you choose not to provide your data, you may henceforth impede meeting statutory goals.
- Retention of personal data:
a) for purposes related to accounting and tax operations, it will be processed as long as we are obliged to process it pursuant to the local regulations and laws. At present, it is for the period of 5 years since the end of the year in which the tax obligation occured;
b) should your personal data be processed related to claims (including legal proceedings), it will be processed according to the rules of the Civil Code on expiration of rights;
c) upon completion of the primal goal for which they have been collected, your data will be processed for archiving purposes within the period according to local archiving regulations and necessary for protecting against any claims (within the statue of limitation) and for the period necessary to prove lawful operation of the Association
- You have the right to:
a) pursuant to art. 15 GDPR, the right to access your Personal Data, including the right to acquire their copy;
b) pursuant to art. 16 GDPR, the right to request rectification (amending) your personal data;
c) the right to erasure of your Personal Data – pursuant to stipulations and under conditions specified in art. 17 GDPR;
d) the right to restriction of processing – pursuant to stipulations and under conditions specified in art. 18 GDPR;
e) the right to data portability – pursuant to stipulations and under conditions specified in art. 20 GDPR;
f) the right to object – pursuant to stipulations and under conditions specified in art. 21 GDPR;
g) the right to complain to the supervisory authority (the President of the Personal Data Protection Office);
h) the right to withdraw consent to process your Personal Data (which applies only to the data for which processing you have given consent – you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent affects lawfullness of data processing according to the prior consent before its withdrawal. Withdrawal of consent may be performed in the same way the consent was given.).
- Your Personal Data is automatically profiled.